Friday, January 11, 2008

Eli's First Steps

Today, our baby boy finally got the courage to take those first steps all by himself. We knew it would be real soon since he has been standing up by himself and keeping balance for quite a while.... just not brave enough to move the feet. This morning while in the kitchen, I heard W yell "Mommy, Come look at Eli". I realized what he was doing and then ran for the video camera. I did get him taking a few steps, thank goodness, before the crazy thing ran out of battery. Hopefully I'll get a picture or even video to post soon but for now just the Newest News at the CJWEsnead household.

1 comment:

Sneads & Kirbys said...

YEA, ELI!!! You know... it won't be long before he's running, so enjoy his slow-moving days while they last! Give him a big hug for us and tell him we can't wait to see his Michelin Man legs move!